SAP BODS (SAP Business Objects Data Services)allows one to remove and incorporate information for expository reporting and e-business
Features of SAP BODS
- SAP BODS joins industry driving information quality and combination into one stage.
- One of the essential abilities of Data Services is extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) information from heterogeneous sources into an objective data base or data distribution center.
- It bolsters multi clients
- It has far reaching authoritative instruments and reporting device
- It gives superior parallel changes
- SAP BODS is extremely adaptable with web-administration based application
- It permits scripting dialect with rich arrangements of capacities
Components of SAP BODS
Bods comprises of a few segments including Designer, Job Server, Engine, Repository, Access Server, Administrator.
Who can learn SAP BODS?
You can learn SAP BODS if you have the knowledge below:
- Knowledge in development or database administration (you should have knowledge on data extraction, data warehousing, data integration and data quality)
- Knowledge in DBMS, business intelligence and e-business messaging concept
- You should understand organization’s data need
- Knowledge in SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows
We are always only a phone call and an email away. To join classes, click here, call us at +91-7411642061.