Request For More Info
Preferred Mode of Training
You have the option to choose the mode of training between Online Instructor Led or through Self Learning Videos.
Real Time Case Studies
Real time use cases will be discussed during the training and you will also get an opportunity to work on a real time project.
24x7 Expert Support
We have 24x7 online support team available to help you with any queries you may have during the course.
Life Time Access
You get lifetime access to the Learning Management System (LMS) to view the Class recordings and presentations.
Projects & Assignments
Each course will have practical assignments and real time projects which will further make you an expert.
Placement Assistance by our expert HR team for the eligible candidates after the completion of the course.
About Embedded System Course
Embedded system is small combo of software and hardware computer. Its altogether of programmable fixed plan, that is organizing for specific action or it can be some specific actions with large systems. It is embedded controller or embedded processor based system that is arranged to operate a set of tasks.
process industry devices, vending machines, Industrial machines, automobiles, cameras, medical equipment, household appliances, agricultural, airplanes, toys and mobile devices are all have possibility of using embedded system.
More About Embedded Systems Training
Embedded Course Objectives
Embedded System Training in Bangalore
Embedded system course is just going awesome in modern technology, Tek Classes is providing effective way of embedded system online training by fine experienced instructors covering entire topics with live examples in a simple way. Our training includes hands on experience on a rainbow of embedded applications.
Join with Tek Classes to reach your dream career, we provide in-depth practical classes and techniques for helpful in Testing Software, Designing, Implementing and Integrating for modern embedded systems. Communicates a sturdy understanding on the performance of embedded systems.
Who should take this course?
Fresh Graduates of Engineering like
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE)
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
- Transformer Center (TC) Electronics
- IT / MSc / MCA
- Professional Who looking to upgrade their skills
Why should I learn Embedded Systems?
- Based on Surveys Embedded Systems sector will touch $360 Billons at the end of 2020
- Top of the companies are massively investing in their embedded system activities in India. Those companies are like Airbus, TCS, Volvo, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, L&T, Infosys, TATA, Patni, Toshiba, Elexsi, Zensar.
- By 2020 the Embedded system jobs will reach to 12 lakhs.
- The Company FOXCONN is electronics manufacturer going to put up a plant in INDIA.
Projects during the course
- Basic electronics
- Digital electronics
- Knowledge of micro-controllers
- C programming
No Reviews found for this course.
1. Is There Any Example Video I Can See Before Enrolling To The Course?
Yes, please verify the course preview section for every course.
2. Who are the trainers?
The trainings are delivered by highly qualified and certified instructors with relevant industry experience.
3. How Soon After Signing Up Would I Get Access To The Learning Content?
Yes, we will supply access to all the learning materials after the complete payment for the course.
4. Are There Any Offer / Discount I Can Avail?
Yes, offers will be keeping shifting from time to time. Please check with training coordinator or chat with us.
5. Do You Supply The Software Installation For this Training?
For doing the practical’s we will help you to setup Virtual Machine in your System with local access. The full installation video is provided in the Tek Classes You tube channel for setting up this situation. In case you come across any doubt, the 24*7 support team will promptly assist you.
6. What are the modes of training offered for this course?
Tek Classes offering different modes of training like instructor LED online training, self-paced training, corporate training and classroom training.
7. What are the payment options?
You can pay by debit card or credit card or net banking, and you can pay through PayPal from our website itself
8. I Am Not Being Able to Right to Use the Online Course. Whom Should I Contact for a Solution?
Please send an email to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org