SUN - THU
9:30 PM - 10:30 PM EST
Our corporate training is carefully structured to help executives keep ahead of rapidly evolving business environments.
Fill the form to Download Curriculum
Preferred Mode of Training
Real Time Case Studies
24x7 Expert Support
Life Time Access
Projects & Assignments
Manual Testing Training
Software testing is the process of testing or executing an application or program with the intention of finding the errors or bugs in the application. By doing the software testing we can find out whether the build application or program meets our technical and business requirements or not. There so many techniques to identify the error in the software, like white box testing, black box testing, regression testing etc.
More About Manual Testing Training
Manual Testing Course Objectives
Manual Testing Online Course
Tek Classes manual testing online training course let you master in manual testing concepts like test cases preparation, white-box testing, black-box testing, error guessing and error handling techniques, regressing testing, test coverage etc.
By end of the Tek Classes manual testing course the candidate will able to:
- You will gain the knowledge of fundamental concepts in software testing like the process, software testing methodologies, strategies using test the software etc.
- You will understand the process of testing like unit testing, system testing, re-testing, integration testing, regression testing.
- You can able to plan and executing the software test cases, test operations, RTM (Requirements traceability matrix), defect management and test report.
- You will be involved in live projects with one of the most popular domain.
- You will gain knowledge on any of the tools like ALM, JIRA, and Bugzilla.
Who should take this course?
Suggested attendees for Manual Testing Course may be:
This manual testing training course is the must learn course if you want to step-in into the software testing career
- Fresher engineers
- Testing managers
- QA professionals
- Analytics professionals
- Big data professionals
Why should I learn Manual Testing?
- Manual testing is the crucial process of software product development, without manual testing no software going to be released.
- Manual testing has more opportunities in the IT industry.
- As a manual tester, you get an average salary of $78K PA from indeed.com.
Projects during the course
There are no prerequisites to learn software testing online course, however, you should have the minimum IT education background.
No Reviews found for this course.