Request For More Info
Preferred Mode of Training
You have the option to choose the mode of training between Online Instructor Led or through Self Learning Videos.
Real Time Case Studies
Real time use cases will be discussed during the training and you will also get an opportunity to work on a real time project.
24x7 Expert Support
We have 24x7 online support team available to help you with any queries you may have during the course.
Life Time Access
You get lifetime access to the Learning Management System (LMS) to view the Class recordings and presentations.
Projects & Assignments
Each course will have practical assignments and real time projects which will further make you an expert.
Placement Assistance by our expert HR team for the eligible candidates after the completion of the course.
Manual Testing Training
Software testing is the process of testing or executing an application or program with the intention of finding the errors or bugs in the application. By doing the software testing we can find out whether the build application or program meets our technical and business requirements or not. There so many techniques to identify the error in the software, like white box testing, black box testing, regression testing etc.
More About Manual Testing Training
Manual Testing Course Objectives
Manual Testing Online Course
Tek Classes manual testing online training course let you master in manual testing concepts like test cases preparation, white-box testing, black-box testing, error guessing and error handling techniques, regressing testing, test coverage etc.
By end of the Tek Classes manual testing course the candidate will able to:
- You will gain the knowledge of fundamental concepts in software testing like the process, software testing methodologies, strategies using test the software etc.
- You will understand the process of testing like unit testing, system testing, re-testing, integration testing, regression testing.
- You can able to plan and executing the software test cases, test operations, RTM (Requirements traceability matrix), defect management and test report.
- You will be involved in live projects with one of the most popular domain.
- You will gain knowledge on any of the tools like ALM, JIRA, and Bugzilla.
Who should take this course?
Suggested attendees for Manual Testing Course may be:
This manual testing training course is the must learn course if you want to step-in into the software testing career
- Fresher engineers
- Testing managers
- QA professionals
- Analytics professionals
- Big data professionals
Why should I learn Manual Testing?
- Manual testing is the crucial process of software product development, without manual testing no software going to be released.
- Manual testing has more opportunities in the IT industry.
- As a manual tester, you get an average salary of $78K PA from indeed.com.
Projects during the course
There are no prerequisites to learn software testing online course, however, you should have the minimum IT education background.
No Reviews found for this course.
1. Is There Any Example Video I Can See Before Enrolling To The Course?
Yes, please verify the course preview section for every course.
2. Who are the trainers?
The trainings are delivered by highly qualified and certified instructors with relevant industry experience.
3. How Soon After Signing Up Would I Get Access To The Learning Content?
Yes, we will supply access to all the learning materials after the complete payment for the course.
4. Are There Any Offer / Discount I Can Avail?
Yes, offers will be keeping shifting from time to time. Please check with training coordinator or chat with us.
5. Do You Supply The Software Installation For this Training?
For doing the practical’s we will help you to setup Virtual Machine in your System with local access. The full installation video is provided in the Tek Classes You tube channel for setting up this situation. In case you come across any doubt, the 24*7 support team will promptly assist you.
6. What are the modes of training offered for this course?
Tek Classes offering different modes of training like instructor LED online training, self-paced training, corporate training and classroom training.
7. What are the payment options?
You can pay by debit card or credit card or net banking, and you can pay through PayPal from our website itself
8. I Am Not Being Able to Right to Use the Online Course. Whom Should I Contact for a Solution?
Please send an email to us at: email@example.com