Microsoft Azure Training
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform which was designed by Microsoft Corporation in the year of 2010. The aim of Microsoft Azure is to build, deploy and managing the services and applications through a global network platform of data centers. Microsoft Azure provides SaaS (software as a service), PaaS (platform as a service) and IaaS (infrastructure as a service) and it supports a variety of programming languages, frameworks, and tools including third-party software. Microsoft Azure cloud will helpful for computing, mobile services, storage services, data management and machine learning et cetera.
More About Microsoft Azure Training
Microsoft Azure Course Objectives
Microsoft Azure Online Training
Tek Classes provides the Best Azure Training from the industry experts which gives the full and advanced on-demand Microsoft Azure course through our instructor LED training. In our full-fledged Azure Online Training you’re going to learn complete insights like advanced application design, Azure machine learning, designing the virtual machine with HDInsight’s and the candidates will involve in the live project during the course period.
Build sturdy base and forward to your career through our Microsoft Azure training. Even if you are strange to Azure or previously a professional of cloud computing, gear up your skillfulness and boost opportunities for betterment. We have more than 8+ years of industrial experienced trainers in cloud computing Industry. No need to drag much to take-up the Microsoft Azure training and get leading career in cloud computing industry.
Microsoft Azure Self-Paced Video Learning
Tek Classes provides the first-rate Microsoft Azure training videos all the way through our Microsoft Azure Self-Paced course. These Microsoft Azure training videos are prepared by industry veteran instructors who have more than 8 years of experience in cloud computing industry. By taking Microsoft Azure self-paced training you can be trained the full course as per the syllabus at your own pace. Microsoft Azure tutorial videos are integrated with real-time scenarios by the expert instructors.
By the end of the course you can able to do:
- Able to do different services of Microsoft Azure.
- You will gain knowledge on Azure virtual networks and virtual machines.
- You will know different important licensing details that every IT professional should know.
- Integrating the public cloud applications and managing the application and services.
- Implementing the infrastructures and you will know about machine learning, predictive analytics, Azure for AWS experts.
Who should take this course?
Suggested attendees for Microsoft Azure Course may be:
Anyone interested in cloud computing can take up this course.
- Fresher graduates
- Working professionals
- Business intelligence professionals
- Digital Marketing professionals
All fresher engineers and professional who want to star career in Cloud Computing can take up this course.
Why should I learn Microsoft Azure?
- Worldwide cloud computing market is estimated to reach $270 billion by 2020. Training in this field means enhanced job prospects.
- Learning Azure is the upcoming career pace for experienced network, data center administrator, and storage.
- According to current surveys by payscale.com, the average salary for certified professionals in cloud computing is $83000 PA. The salary of a Cloud professional is likely to be something like $56375 PA.
Projects during the course
There are no prerequisites required to learn Microsoft Azure.
Instructer LED Training
We do provide best quality online training with well experienced instructors for weekend and weekday batches respectively.
Real Time Learning
After the end of the training, you will be working on real time project where you will experiment the techniques learnt to visualize and analyze data.
Providing Req. Software
You will get the required software to prepare on your own system. Our instructors will help you for the installation and managing your installed software.
You get server access during the course and you can use the access for 3 months after completion of the course.
After completing the module, you will be involved in practical for each module with the guidance of instructors.
24x7 Expert Support
We have 24×7 online support team to clarify & resolve all your technical queries, through the mail or direct call.
No Reviews found for this course.
1. Is There Any Example Video I Can See Before Enrolling To The Course?
Yes, please verify the course preview section for every course.
2. Who are the trainers?
The trainings are delivered by highly qualified and certified instructors with relevant industry experience.
3. How Soon After Signing Up Would I Get Access To The Learning Content?
Yes, we will supply access to all the learning materials after the complete payment for the course.
4. Are There Any Offer / Discount I Can Avail?
Yes, offers will be keeping shifting from time to time. Please check with training coordinator or chat with us.
5. Do You Supply The Software Installation For Informatica PowerCenter Training?
For doing the practical’s we will help you to setup Virtual Machine in your System with local access. The full installation video is provided in the Tek Classes You tube channel for setting up this situation. In case you come across any doubt, the 24*7 support team will promptly assist you.
6. What are the modes of training offered for this course?
Tek Classes offering different modes of training like instructor LED online training, self-paced training, corporate training and classroom training.
7. What are the payment options?
You can pay by debit card or credit card or net banking, and you can pay through PayPal from our website itself
8. I Am Not Being Able to Right to Use the Online Course. Whom Should I Contact for a Solution?
Please send an email to us at: email@example.com