COURSE REFUND AND RESCHEDULING POLICY
Thank you for buying our courses. We want to make sure that our users have a pleasing experience while they are learning information, assessing, and purchasing our training courses, whether it may be for online, self-paced or classroom training courses.
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training
Tek Classes, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- 1.In case Tek Classes cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- 2.If a cancellation is done by a delegate 3 days or more, prior to the event, 10% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
- 3.If a cancellation is done by a delegate on or after event start date, no refunds will be made.
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Instructor Led Training
Refund requests raised 1 day before or on the batch commencement date of the course can avail 80% of the course fee paid as refund.
The refund request will not be accepted if you have attended the online instructor led training for more than 3 day’s session or you have availed/received course material from the learning portal/Tek classes team.
Refund will not be entertained if the participant has accessed more than 20% content of a self-paced videos or has received recordings for more than 3 days.
If you raise a refund request after 1 day but within 3 days of purchasing the course, you will receive 50% of the total fees paid by you. However, no refund will be provided if you raise a request beyond 3 days of purchasing the course.
Cancellation & Refunds: Self Paced Learning
No Refund will be entertained for the self-paced courses at any or all circumstances.
If anytime found course is being shared with others / multiple users or intention of course purchase is to copy the material/ Content, access will be blocked immediately and at the same time no refund will be provided.
No refund will be provided on discounted courses irrespective of classroom, online instructor led or self-paced course.
Note – Every dispute, difference, or question which may at any time arise between the parties hereto or any person claiming under them, touching or arising out of or in respect of this agreement or the subject matter thereof shall be referred to sole Arbitrator by the first party, the award passed by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The Venue of Arbitration will be Bangalore (Karnataka). All and any disputes shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of Courts of Bangalore (Karnataka), India
Course Rescheduling Policy
In case Tek Classes reschedules the training event, the options available to the delegate are:
- 1. 100% refund will be made, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the delegate’s schedule.
- 2. The delegate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience on any date of scheduled training.
- 3. The delegate, if wishes to, can send his/her replacement. However, this should be intimated to Tek Classes at least 3 days ahead of the event date.
- 4. Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a delegate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- 5. If the request of rescheduling is received ahead of 3 days for offline training, 10% of fee will be charged as registration fee.
- 6. Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats for all types of training we offer.
- 7. If the request of rescheduling is received after 3 days or more for online/offline, no refund will be made to the delegate. However, you can opt for replacement.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 10 working days’ post intimation by the customer.
- All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the refund request is approved by Tek Classes.
- No refund will be provided on discounted courses.
- If the delegate doesn’t turn up on the given schedule, then no refund will be provided.
- You can call to your respective Course Coordinator or send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a refund.