- What is Salesforce Apps and how to use those Apps?
In Salesforce, Apps are group of tabs that work as a unit to provide a particular functionality. Users can switch between apps using the Force.com app drop-down menu.
- What is Salesforce architecture?
Salesforce follows MVC (Model, View, and Controller) architecture.
- How to customize Apps in Salesforce?
Setup → Build → Create → App → New to create customized applications.
- What are the custom objects in Salesforce?
Essentially, custom objects are database tables that allows you to store specific data within salesforce.com. Custom objects are mainly used to build new functionalities or extend existing functionalities. The route to creating a custom objects in Salesforce is :Setup → Build → Create → Object → New Object.
- What are the different kind of relationships in SFDC.
- Lookup Relationship
- Master-Detail Relationship
- What are the different types of reports user can generate in Salesforce?
- Tabular report
- Summary report
- Matrix report
- What are the different types of states in Salesforce?
There are two types of accounts in Salesforce – Personal accounts and Business accounts. In a personal account, the primary goal will be the individual’s name and coming to a business account, the primary consideration will be the name of the organization.
- What is field level security in salesforce context?
Field Level Security refers to the ability of providing access based on a profile of the user. For instance, a user can set the Field Security Level to View or Edit at the time of creating a field.
- Difference between Role and Profile?
Role is a component of record-level access, which is not mandatory for users. Profile, on the other hand, is a component of field-level access, which is mandatory for all users.
- What is workflow?
Workflow is the business logic engine that allows users to dynamically send email alerts, assign tasks, and send updates based on pre-defined rules. The two types of workflows in Salesforce are:
Different types of workflows?
1) Immediate Actions
2) Time-Dependent Workflows
- What are the main workflow actions in Salesforce?
- New field update
- New email alert
- New task
- New outbound Message
- What are the custom field types in salesforce?
Text, Date, Email, Time, Pick List, Currency, Percentage, URL, Geolocation are some of the important field types in Salesforce.
- What is the Tab?
Tab is a user interface component that displays data around custom objects. In Salesforce.
Different types of Tabs:
1) Custom Tabs
2) Visual force Tabs
3) Web Tabs
- What is a Wrapper Class?
A Wrapper class is a class whose instances are a collection of other objects.
- What is the difference between SOQL and SOSL?
SOQL stands for Salesforce Object Query Language and SOSL stands for Salesforce Object Search Language.SOQL can search only one object a time, but coming to SOSL, it can search multiple objects at the same time.
- What is static resource, how to use that?
Static Resources are used for uploading files are like images, jar files, CSS files, zip files etc. onto the visual force page.
- Different ways of calling Apex class in Salesforce?
The Apex class can be called using:
1) The Visual force page
2) The Web service
4) Email services
- What is an Audit Trail?
Audit Trail houses the information and tracks recent setup changes as initiated by the administrator.
- When does the Audit Trail expire?
The Audit Trail can store data for six months, after 6 months it will be expired.
- How many reports can you add in a single dashboard?
We can add up to 20 concurrent reports in a single Salesforce dashboard.
We also provide Salesforce Training for more details Visit our Website