We live in the world where technology is changing at a high rate and is basically driven by the valuable data. How a company organizes this Big Data become a crucial thing. It describes the data management strategy with the integration of traditional or old data.
The demand for Big Data professionals is high in the market. According to the survey, the year growth and job counts in India of Big Data are 41% and 2390 respectively.
The next million dollar question is, Which Big Data Technology can fetch you a job faster? Well, in this article you will get to know how learning the right Big Data Technology will help you to get hired faster. Below are the 6 emerging Big Data Technology you must learn to accelerate your career in Big Data:
- Hadoop –Hadoop is the most popular Big Data Technology in the market. Over a year, the demand for Hadoop professionals increased to 45%. It is an open source software that allows to collect, store and analyze the Big Data.
Pay Scale: 75 L/A to 3.0 L/A
of openings: Over 2500
- Apache Spark – Spark has been one of the most used frameworks to handle the Big Data analytics. It is considered as one of the alternatives of Hadoop. It is so popular because it is easy to use, offers high speed and runs everywhere.
Pay Scale:5 L/A to 2.75 L/A
of openings: Over 2000
- R Analytics– R Analytics is also an open source programming language. It is used for statistical analysis and graphics/visualization to organize the Big Data with Hadoop. It is now becoming the trend to learn R Analytics because of its cutting-edge statistics and graphic clarity.
Pay Scale: 5 L/A to 2.75 L/A
of openings: Over 2000
- No SQL/Schema-less Database/Cloud Database– It is a new type of Database that handles Big Data. It includes Mongo, Couchbase and Cassandra databases. The advantage of NoSQL is it works with all kinds of document. There is no need to structure the data to manage the Big DataPay Scale: 25 L/A to 2.75 L/A
of openings: Over 1850
- MapReduce– MapReduce is a programming framework that allows massive data in HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System). It includes two basic tasks, firstly to convert the input data into the valuable data. Secondly, to reduce the set of valuable data. It’s considered as the heart of Hadoop.
Pay Scale: 5 L/A to 3.0 L/A
of openings: Over 1300
There are a lot of other Big Data Technologies (Hive, PIG, WibiData, Platfora, etc.), but these five will help you to fetch a job faster. One of the best ways to learn these technologies is from Tek Classes. Learning one of these five technologies not only give your career a right direction but also increase your salary rate. Visit our site to know more about Big Data Training Courses